- Fall 2022: CS 269: AI and Climate Change at UCLA
- Spring 2022: CS M146: Introduction to Machine Learning at UCLA
- Winter 2022: CS 269: Deep Generative Models at UCLA
- Fall 2019: CS 236: Deep Generative Models at Stanford
- Fall 2018: CS 236: Deep Generative Models at Stanford
In 2022, I taught and developed a new course on AI and Climate Change.
In 2020, I was awarded the Walter G. Gores award at Stanford. This is the highest university-wide award for teaching excellence, given to only 3-4 faculty and students annually.
In 2018, I co-taught and developed the first course on Deep Generative Models at Stanford. The course materials and offerings are now taught at many other universities around the world.